Total Pageviews

Friday, September 10, 2010

Book Meme - Day 22

Book Meme - Day 22

Day 22 - Favorite non-sexual relationship (including asexual romantic relationships)


Can I say Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh?  The first wonderful non-sexual relationship I can ever remember reading (and I DO NOT want to hear anything to the contrary, please!!!!).  I played wonderful games with my stuffed toys and always thought Pooh Bear had a great life.


***********************************************************************


Fortunately the visit to the-doctor-who-always-sends-us-to-hospital went well.  He said she just needs another few days to fully recover.  He also said to go back if she wasn't better by the middle of next week.  If that happens I will take a sock to knit...

2 comments:

2paw said...

I love the Christopher Robin song. I used to know all the words.
Glad the sick one is not too poorly after all.

Anonymous said...

Judy! I think we may have had this 'conversation' before, however, it may just seem familiar to me because I know of you. I saw your beautiful beaded work at the sub-station last year and I also went to the Meat Market the year you exhibited there (although I don't recall your work specifically). The course has changed dramatically from what I can tell, but I am learning lots and am surrounded by a group of wonderful women who I love dearly. I'm not re-enrolling next year and I will miss them all terribly. I've defected to RMIT, only for the reason that Box Hill opened up a new world to me - I quite quickly determined my direction, which is less 'art' and more commercial. I am looking forward to sinking my teeth into things that I have been given a taste of at Box Hill. I'm excited, but sad too :( .