Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Blogtoberfest 6


The last of this run of hats.  I got really sick of knitting them after five1  But I am happy with the way they knitted up.  This leaf is knitted from handspun dyed with Landscape dyes.  I had a little collection of leaves that were variously used up in a whole host of things and these hats finished off the last of them.  As leaves are so useful for adding to all sorts of things I think I will have to knit some more now and get a new collection going!

2 comments:

2paw said...

You are doing so well with Blogtober!! Nice pooling in the hat. I agree, leaves can be applied to anything and can only enhance the item!!

Janet said...

Where did you get the amazing glass head that you are modelling your hats on? This hat has unusual colours.