Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

Blogtoberfest 31







Posted by PicasaI blogged about this a while ago but it still holds great resonance for me.  Part of me wants to do scholarly stuff on the subject, another part of me wants to do work inspired by it instead.  (While the major part just wants to sleep).

Hope you have enjoyed Blogtoberfest!  It has been fun.  I found it a good way to go through old photos and use Blogger's pre-scheduling thing, plus the occasional new post.  And don't forget that giveaway.  I will draw it (or my disinterred, and disinterested, husband will) over the weekend. 

4 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you for posting those photos with the embroidery. I found they evoked many emotions in me. Sadness, pity, wonder.. I'm amazed at the work which has gone into the embroidery. really find it hard to put into words just what I felt about them.

Karen said...

love that you are dragging in the disinterested bystander!! I've got one of those too.....

2paw said...

I have really enjoyed your Blogtoberfest. Well done!!

mrspao said...

What amazing work particularly knowing the story behind it,