Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teddy Bear Tuesday

Posted by Picasa
For once I can read the label on the bottom of this quite tiny teddy.  He was bought in Cirencester, Gloucestershire, though exactly when I cannot tell.  I spent a weekend there in the early 1990s and then lived near there from 1994 - 1999.  I remember it very fondly indeed.

Vital statistics - he is nearly 3 cm tall and 2cm wide at the widest point (which includes the dog).  The dog must be meant to be a Scottie or a Westie or something, though proportionally he would be the size of a dalmatian I think!  Unless teddy is a toddler :)

Lots of nice places to walk a dog in Cirencester.

3 comments:

2paw said...

Oh a teddy and a dog!! A spotty Westie???

Sandi said...

Beary cute indeed! I have a few little bears too!

Denise said...

Very cute! Looks like a dotty Westie ... is it a Christmas tree ornament?