Where I post an update on my challenges for the year.
Two page spread for visual journal thingie is coming along nicely. IT will definitely be done by the end of the month.
Taming the Beast - the new official title for my challenge with the overlocker. I have spent a fair bit of this week fiddling with it, practicing, getting George to examine it - he diagnosed the major problem, which was that the upper blade was binding and not engaging properly. Now I can happily say that I have pretty much mastered threading it and doing a four stitch overlock that is the right tension, etc, and I have started on the nightshirt that was the project (for January, admittedly!) I haven't done much yet, having been interrupted in full flow yesterday afternoon by a school crisis with Wombat (hopefully solved now), but at least the seams sewn so far are straight and look quite good. That will now definitely be done by the end of the month. So I am a month behind schedule but had promised myself not to stress about it, so I am not. Pictures will be posted when it is finished