Total Pageviews

Monday, May 29, 2006

Project Spectrum - April - Yellow/Orange

So It's nearly June and I'm posting an April picture - who says I am disorganised! This is the lovely parcel that Morgan sent me for the April Colourswap. The cutest beaded hook, stitch markers, some gorgeous patchwork fabric and sock wool to die for, all in the cutest, most useful little knitting pouch in bright orange! I think I will be brave and knit socks out of this that break away from my standard toe-up plain stotcking stitch socks, nice as they are (and easy, because I have the pattern memorised). I think it is time I bit the bullet and tried some lace socks. I have three patterns earmarked but we shall have to wait and see what I choose! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

My Five Sons said...

Yummy yarn!,I 'll have to get some sock type yarn from Bendigo and do some in this colouway!