Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Project Colourswap

I have just posted my May green parcel to Celia. In fact, two parcels, as just as I had sealed up the main parcel securely I saw the last present sitting forlornly on the coffee table waiting to be asked to the party. I had lots of fun putting together green things and I hope you like them, Celia!

I still have not posted pictures of my April colourswap gifts - I took photos of them last week but a certain someone who shall be nameless deleted them instead of downloading them for me. I will try again!

Despite leaving a comment on Morgan's blog to thank her for the bueaitufl things she sent me, that comment has never showed up, nor have I heard from Morgan to know if she received the parcel I sent her. Morgan, if you are reading this, I hope everything is OK with you.

I went out and bought a blue card and wrapping paper today, and I haven't even received my June partner!!!

1 comment:

Fibreaddict said...

HI!! I thought that I had emailed you to say thank you!! My ducks are hanging on my fridge and my kidlet loves them. I loved the package!! And the doll. Everything! Life has been hectic and I haven't had a chance to "accept" all my blog comments. I am sorry about not replying sooner. xoxoxoxox