Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Yes We Have Sold It!!!!!!!


And the next day I got a job. My head is spinning. I start on Friday. I will be Assistant Librarian at the Endeavour College of Natural Health in Melbourne working O.8 time (at a rather low salary, which is a bit of an issue - it's a rather crappy Award) and I am really looking forward to it.  Actually, I'm not sure what I am feeling - excitement or terror!  Probably both.  I will attempt not to hyperventilate.

So goodbye 'free' time, hello workforce.  Almost the first time in 18 years.  (I did spend six months working part-time for a friend several years ago).

And the house settlements both take place on 15 April.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Timaree said...

Well yay on both counts! I imagine the lower salary is due to you being out of the workforce for so long but in a year you can look for something with a better wage if you aren't enjoying this job and then it will be different.

2paw said...

Congratulations on selling your house and gaining a job!! Well done all round really!! Maybe once you have a job, other employers will see you as desirable??

mrspao said...

Hurrah!