Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Me-Made-March

I am clearly insane.  I start work tomorrow.  I will not have the time or energy to blink for some time to come.  But I have signed up for Me-Made-March despite knowing that I won't have the time to make anything at all in March.  


With this pledge :I, Judy from http://www.sheeprustling.blogspot.com) sign up as a participant of Me-Made-March '11. I endeavour to wear (or use)one hand-made-by-me accessory or other item each day for the duration of March 2011'. I will probably recycle the same few things though. But I will photograph and date each one!!!


I have quite a few brooches, earrings and other accessories that I have made myself, and by including the word 'use' I aim to include things like bookmarks and other thingummybobs.


Wish me luck!

4 comments:

2paw said...

Good luck!! I may be mad too!!!

greenspace said...

you can do it! as you say, you can recycle the same few things, and include bookmarks and other sundries...
I'm impressed that you already have brooches, earrings and other accessories that you made yourself, and I look forward to seeing the pics of you wearing & using them in 'me-made-March'

mrspao said...

You can do it!

Karen said...

so happy for you that the house is sold, congratulations on the job, hope that works out too. I am certain you won't be a lightweight like I was but remember....take it easy every chance you get xxx