1. Attended a Catholic Requiem Mass for the first time in my life (for an old family friend).
2. Finished watching the first season of True Blood.
3. Entertained friends for dinner on Saturday night and served seared kangaroo fillets and sweet chilli prawns.
4. Finished reading Australian gothic : a life of Albert Tucker / Janine Burke.
5. Had lunch with an old friend I haven't seen for years.
6. Visited Craft Victoria's latest exhibitions.
7. Spent three hours at the State Library of Victoria researching stuff.
8. Attended the Eastern Metropolitan Region 2010 Schools Concert at Hamer Hall.