Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Latest Etsy Stuff!




I've been playing around again with stuff for my Etsy shop (see sidebar). The earrings are self-explanatory (except that the blue pair is quite deliberately mismatched, just for a bit of fun). I spent a couple of hours making rolled paper beads and decided that it was quite fun, except that there must be a way to get them off the skewers before the glaze dried without them sticking - I got most of them off but now I have to buy new skewers! And then I dabbled with the idea of putting a kit together of fabric embellishments and glass beads - it wasm y first time making wrapped fabric beads and a wrapped cord, and I hope someone thinks it's a good idea because I could happily turn these out in lots of different colours and have a lot of fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: