Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some embroidery

Remember the bits of Mazey Patchwork I cut out and showed a couple of weeks ago.  I have been slowly starting to embellish them, production line style.  First of all, some hand stitching - pics below.  When I have embroidered a lot of them, or got bored, I will find appropriate beads/buttons/stuff to add to them.  But I;m too tired to do anything most of the time :(  At least I have three weeks off work starting Christmas Eve!!






Picasa has gone all fancy and added all the fun filters that you can get on mobile phone apps now!

I would like to wish all of my dear readers a wonderful Christmas, if that's what you do, or a wonderful holiday, or a blissful unawareness of the fact that anybody is celebrating anything at all.  Maybe by next week I will have something else to show.  Then again, maybe not!

4 comments:

My Five Sons said...

And a Merry Xmas to you too!! had a lovely quiet one this year with all my boys home under my roof,very nice!!Cheers for teh great New Year!

mrspao said...

Merry Christmas to you! What beautiful pieces.

2paw said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope you are enjoying your time off work. Your embroidery is looking good!!

Karen said...

hope you had an amazing Christmas.....did I read somewhere that you are going away? Where are you going? and have you made any buttons yet? I want a note off your mum!!